What we need this season
Winter’s on its way, and everyone’s looking for a stylish winter coat to keep them warm in the months ahead. If you have a gently-worn winter coat you’re not wearing anymore, consider donating it to Water St. Boutique. Feel free to bring in any extra scarves, hats, gloves or mittens along with it.
You can drop off donations any time during store hours, 10 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. If your donated items won’t work for us, we partner with other thrift stores and shelters to make sure they find a good home.
In addition to winter coats, we’re always accepting donations of:
- Good-quality adult clothing in all styles—fun or funky, sophisticated or understated, professional or party.
- Business and business casual clothing—suits, pants, skirts, shirts, blouses, dresses and jackets.
- Dressier pieces appropriate for special occasions, parties and formal events.
- Lightly worn, work-appropriate shoes, belts, purses or other accessories.
- Please, NO socks, underwear, lingerie, casual or workout clothes or pajamas.
All donations should be clean and in good condition. Your generosity helps the members of the Grand Avenue Club get valuable job training so they can realize their full potential and live more fulfilling lives.