Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner! We know that there has been plenty of time these days to clean out your closet. Please consider donating your gently-worn summer clothing to Water St. Boutique.
If you would like to drop off a donation, please give us a call in advance at 414-727-3370. If your donated items won’t work for us, we partner with other thrift stores and shelters to make sure they find a good home.
In addition to summer clothing, we’re always accepting donations of:
- Good-quality adult clothing in all styles—fun or funky, sophisticated or understated, professional or party.
- Business and business casual clothing—suits, pants, skirts, shirts, blouses, dresses and jackets.
- Dressier pieces appropriate for special occasions, parties and formal events.
- Lightly worn, work-appropriate shoes, belts, purses or other accessories.
- Please, NO socks, underwear, lingerie, casual or workout clothes or pajamas.
All donations should be clean and in good condition. Your generosity helps the members of the Grand Avenue Club get valuable job training so they can realize their full potential and live more fulfilling lives.